The Estate Planning Council of Rockland County, Inc. is an interdisciplinary organization for professionals involved in estate planning.
The Estate Planning Council of Rockland County, Inc. strives to foster understanding of the proper relationship between the functions of the Life Underwriter, Trust Officer, Attorney, Accountant, and/or any other party or parties having to do with estate planning, and to encourage co-operation of persons acting under those disciplines.
Membership in the Estate Planning Council of Rockland County, Inc. provides members with exclusive member-only benefits on things like:
- Educational Opportunities
- Subscriptions and Publications
- Complimentary Resources
- Discipline-Specific Benefits
- Marketing and Website Design Services
Featured Benefit: Trusts & Estates Magazine
Trusts & Estates' in-depth peer-reviewed articles have made the magazine the authority on estate law, tax issues, and wealth management for over a century. Attorneys, fiduciaries, accountants, investment advisors, charitable giving specialists, family office executives, insurance agents, and valuation experts all contribute their insight and advice to the pages of the magazine. Always with a view to helping you better meet your client's needs. Written by experts for experts!
All the benefits of full priced subscriptions are yours … even at this low rate!
- Every subscription includes 12 monthly issues of Trusts & Estates magazine, in print and digital editions.
- Unlimited access to ALL Trust & Estates online premium content.
- Our annual special issues: Tax Year In Review and Charitable Giving
- Free weekly newsletter The Estate Planner brings financial advisors expert advice on trusts and estate planning issues
Subscribe to Trusts & Estates at the low NAEPC member price of just $149. Save 60% off the regular $375 rate!
The Estate Planning Council of Rockland County, Inc. is affiliated with the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils and joining can fulfill the requirement of belonging to an affiliated local estate planning council to become an Accredited Estate Planner® (AEP®) designee. Please contact the national office at 866-226-2224 to learn more about the Accredited Estate Planner® designation.